Thursday 11 January 2018

Colds?

Colds 

A lot of so called 'Colds' are actually toxins coming out of your body . You did not catch it . It is your body's way of removing waste . This is why so many people appear to catch 'colds' in the winter , usually after a weekend or couple of weeks abusing their body with non foods and alcohol. This bunged up nose , dripping nose etc is the body dealing with and chucking out your toxins . 
I have heard since christmas so many people  talking about being ill over christmas or after .  If people generally eat a bad diet  , with processed meat, lots of white carbohydrates and sugars, each week , then eat even ,more non foods and too much food over christmas , it is no wonder people are ill .  
The body will always try its best to expel what it does not want or need and the only way it can do this is through your mouth, bottom, nose , eyes, and ears and skin. 
The worst thing you can do is to then take medications to stop the dripping nose etc , which will mean it takes your body a lot longer to feel better . This could also possibly result in further illness because your body is not releasing toxins . It is common sense really. 

I , my son and my dad have not been ill at all over christmas or since . I am a vegetarian and some days a vegan . I also do not eat wheat or gluten . We never have fizzy drinks or any other sugary drinks . I drink tea , herbal teas and water . My son only drinks water . Every meal we have , I always have lots of vegetables , whether that is steamed vegetables or salads . My son eats meat but no bacon, sausages or sliced processed meats , only chicken , eggs and cheese.  My son does eat some rubbish foods and I have crisps sometimes and chocolate . The only difference over christmas was more sweets and mince pies but we have not been ill perhaps because we are not consuming rubbish on a daily basis .

We are what we eat so it makes sense to me , the worse your daily diet is , the more ill you will be . 

Teresa Swann 
Essential Health with Teresa Swann on Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment