Sunday 14 January 2018

All Natural Therapeutic Cough Syrup

I have been using Doterra Therapeutic Oils for some time now and I would not want to be without them . I use Natural Health all the time , with reducing toxins all the time in my house and body . I use the Doterra  oils in my skin care , shampoos , drinks , capsules for healing , illness and cleaning products . They can also be used in cooking and as natural medicines .

Here is a natural recipe for All Natural Cough Syrup .

1 drop of Doterra Therapeutic Lemon Oil
1 drop of Doterra Therapeutic Ginger Oil
1 drop of Doterra Therapeutic Peppermint Oil
1 drop of Doterra Therapeutic Lavender Oil
1 Spoonful of Honey / Raw would be best if not normal honey .

ONLY TOP QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS LIKE DOTERRA'S CAN BE CONSUMED INTERNALLY .MANY CHEAPER VERSIONS COULD HAVE FILLERS IN THAT ARE TOXIC, SUCH AS ARTIFICIAL SCENTS . 
In a small glass, bowl or bigger spoon combine ingredients and consume . If thirsty have a drink before taking the mixture , then do not drink for a while after so you let the honey and oils work .
http://www.mydoterra.com/teresaswann

Essential Health with Teresa Swann on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment